Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday 08.14.2011

What a Day!!

A very laid-back morning, girls in jammies until noon. Overcast, cool, breezy. Great day to go home.

I walked down to the GC to see Amber et al, and took a walk with Gia and SheaLynn, getting them out from underfoot while the adults were trying to do "going home chores". We had a fun walk, stopping at the JC before going back.

I returned the little girls, came back to the JC where my girls were finishing up, ready to leave. Hugs and smiles; looking forward to doing it again.

When they were gone, I was surprised that I walked around and around, wondering "what do to now?"

I went out for a walk, realized I was hungry, so had something to eat.

The wind has died down, the sky cleared with yesterday's full moon rising in front of me, and I'm enjoying the bug-free zone.

Sure is quiet here.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment