Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday 08.06.2011

Another great day!

Even though it was overcast, gloomy, humid, and very warm, I had a good day.

After breakfast I picked up the house, used the portable Oreck vacuum cleaner and did around all the edges, baseboards, tracks for the sliding door, etc., and used the upright to do the remainder of the rooms. Then replaced furniture and stuff. I've also dusted and done laundry and took the trash to the compactor.

I realized I was hungry--it was past time to eat.

Just as I finished my food, Daniel called. We had a nice conversation while I prepared the veggies for the marinated salad I'm taking to the Gushen Reunion, our 75th.

I was pretty sore this morning through my hips. I finally took tylenol and motrin, with good results.

Tomorrow is the Reunion. I hope the weather is good.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment