Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday 08.19.2011

A great day today.

I slept fairly well again and went out for a jog this morning. Shower, breakfast, and Sandy and Allison arrived. I finished gathering the few things that needed to go back to the lake, and we loaded the car and left.

We had a good drive, stopping a couple of times, finally arriving at the JC about 4 pm. 84 degrees with a light breeze. Beautiful!!!

After the car was unloaded, we went over to the Bear's Den for yummy supper. Back at the lake, I started a fire while Allison collected snails in the lake. J&P joined us as we watched it get dark. Lovely.

Sandy put a movie in; Allison and I were each on a computer. I've been trying to catch up on my internet reading.

No plans for tomorrow. Hope the weather is great....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment