Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday 08.05.2011

A lovely day!

I got to "sleep-in" until 7:45, but I got up about 0730, as I was awake. I had time to shower, and I did.

After breakfast I went to Jackson, ready to work after the meeting. We had a good meeting. After I had changed shoes (I have "dedicated" shoes that I only wear at the hospital) and went out on the floor, I found out that the person that covered for me this morning was "on-call", and so was I.

Oh, ok. I went to both units to see if they needed help, since I was there, but they were fine with their numbers and staff.

Yippee! an unexpected afternoon off!!

I went home, got the grocery list, and went to Meijer. And since I was getting things I only buy infrequently, I had to look for the items, and read the labels and such. So I was there almost 2 hours.

Then I had to stand in line about 20 minutes to get checked out.

Back home, I had supper after putting those items away, then went out on the balcony and cleaned out the storage closet out there. Odd, I know, to have a storage room out there. It's got a light in it, too.

The rest of the evening was quiet.

My hips are a little sore today, probably from jogging 2 days in a row after working 2 days. It usually gets better after a day or two of rest.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment