Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday 07.19.2011

Another hot one.

What a great time to be at the lake, heh?

This morning was low 70's, and I got up and went for a jog about 0745. I cooled off, enjoyed breakfast, then went out onto the deck with my coffee.

How absolutely beautiful!! The lake was mirror quiet, and you could hear the big fish jumping way out in the lake. The blue heron was down front; I didn't know until I heard the whoosh of the wings that it was there. What an awesome bird.

I dragged myself in to shower, then went to Hale with KS. Last year Dan and I bought stain for the deck, but after trying a spot, I didn't like the color. So, the girl said she would try to change it.

And she did. It took a couple times of adding the colorant, but she got a better color than it was. I tried another smear on the deck, and it is better.

Back at the lake, I had a snack, and Frank took off in the rowboat. He was gone for a couple hours--swimming, rowing, enjoying it.

I got in the lake and changed out the tie-outs for the speedboat to the bungee mooring cords that Daniel had gotten. They seem to work really well.

Supper, and a quiet night.

Stay cool, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment