Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday 07.12.2011 VACATION!!!

Finally!!

I had another good day at the J.O.B., though we were busy. I was excited to watch the clock approach 7 pm. Done!

I clocked out and went over to Lauretta's for a haircut. She did a usual cut, then went around again. And again. And again. I finally told her I wasn't going to have any hair left--she laughed and said she was just trying to blend it in. Ok....

I was relieved when I looked in the mirror and Yes, it's short, but looks good/ok. I'll see for real tomorrow after sleeping on it, getting it wet in the morning, and trying to style it.

Tomorrow is the gynecology follow-up. First I'm to have an ultrasound then see the doctor for results of that and the endometrial biopsy done last week. From there, I plan to stop at Meijer and CVS, then come home, get the last things packed, then load the car and head north.

Yippee!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment