Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday 07.28.2011

Another Beautiful Day!!! (they sure are adding up, aren't they?)

I woke just before 9--Trisha and Travis were just finishing getting ready to leave, and within 10 minutes they were gone. We had a good time.

Frank and I had a nice morning. It started with a very dense fog at daybreak. The sun had burned it to overcast gray by the time T&T left.

It's been pretty quiet most of the day. Low to mid 80's again, and the humidity is climbing. We are "sticky" again. I went down to the GC to visit, and Frank went out for a row.

Later in the evening, Evelyn and Bob came over and enjoyed the bug-free zone with us. That was nice. It was uncomfortable temperature and humidity wise, that I took a fan out there. The fan made a big difference.

It wasn't too long after they left that Kristen (KS & T's daughter) arrived. She looks good. I haven't seen her in some time.

Not sure what tomorrow is. More hot and humid?? Or thunderstorms? We'll have a good day, regardless. And Saturday, alas, I must go home.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment