Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday 07.10.2011

I had another great day today!

Went out for my jog before breakfast, though the birds weren't as noisy this morning. The humidity was a little higher, and there was a light, hot, breeze. Change in the weather pattern?

Breakfast and shower, started laundry.

The rest of the day, I continued going through my summer clothes, trying things on, figuring out what to take for two weeks. I don't want to go to the laundromat if I don't have to. I also played the piano for a while, which I enjoyed.

After supper, I packed up the clothing and footwear. Not too bad!!

Tomorrow is a workday.

This afternoon I had another very small tidbit of pink vaginal drainage. I documented it like doctor asked me to, and I see her (the gynecologist) Wednesday before leaving for The Lake.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment