Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday 06.14.2011 Flag Day

Another great day at The Lake!

I woke, finally feeling rested, to a beautiful blue sky day. The wind had finally quieted.

The girls were up already, and they were getting ready for the day while I breakfasted. After a bit, we went into Hale, to go "Fish"-ing.

We did good, too, getting a whole bunch of stuff for both of them, and a few things for myself. Over to the grocery store, then back to the lake.

It was warm for a bit, but the wind had picked up again and was a bit cool. Allison practiced her rowing skills at the end of the dock; I used a tree trimmer and got one of the branches down, but couldn't reach the others without getting on the roof. And I didn't want to do that today.

Supper, and a quiet evening inside.

The lake quieted again this evening, and the moon is beautiful reflecting off of the water.

Hoping to rest well tonight, as tomorrow is going home day.

I started this morning with a migraine again. I interrupted the sudden stabbing pain at the base of my skull/neck that took me by surprise, with tylenol and motrin and a little bit of codeine. It was very odd that I could still feel my brain spasming, and physiologically, I didn't feel quite "right". A second dose of tylenol and motrin after we got back from town took care of the residual discomfort that had crept back. Tonight I seem to be ok, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment