Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday 06.04.2011

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would, but not having to get up early was a bonus.

After breakfast and some light housework and plenty of water to hydrate, I went out for a jog. I knew it was hot out there--83 degrees when I got back in. I did ok with the heat, just paced and didn't push it.

I showered, fixed food and ate, and Frank and a friend of his that we've known for many years stopped in for a visit. It was nice to see both of them.

When they left, I had a bit of a scare.

I went in to the bathroom, and found blood on the paper. Huh?? I should have NO vaginal bleeding any more, forever. I calmed myself down, certain that it was bright red, fresh, vaginal (not irritated hemorrhoids or anything else), and decided that Monday I would call the oncologist's office to talk with them.

The "thing" that is different, is that the Femara has gone generic. I just finished the first 30 days of that medicine. I know that generics are supposed to be equivalent, but there is lots of data to support that they are not.

So, I searched for, and found, a panty liner. There hasn't been any more since then, thank you God. It sure startled me. I'll wait and see what the office has to say.

And tomorrow is my 3 year anniversary of the last radiation treatment.

I went over to the storage unit, taking stuff over, and bringing other stuff back.

The rest of the evening was quiet, other than the hummingbirds divebombing each other from the feeder. I enjoy watching them.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment