Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday 06.20.2011

So I scoot to work in my little car. I say that as, in comparison to, that van. It almost feels "lumbering"--kind of big and bulky going down the road. But it gets to where it's going...

It turns out to be another busy day, but today we have adequate staff, and we all work well together, getting one patient after another back from surgery. 6 or 7 maybe? Along with a couple of new moms and babies, too. I was happy to clock out on time and leave.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

Daniel got home tonight, too, about 9 o'clock. He was so tired that when he sat down to check his computer, he fell sound asleep. I woke him after a few minutes, because I knew he wanted to shower and turn in for the night.

Which he has.

I work tomorrow, and he's golfing.

I felt pretty good today, too. I think mostly because I took my food, and was able to eat it. Makes a difference when you can eat.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment