Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday 06.13.2011

What a great day!

I slept pretty good overall, and was first one awake/up. The other girls woke while I was having breakfast.

After breakfast, we all went out for a walk down memory lane, and when we got back we moved the paddleboat down to the egress and put the rowboat in the water. We secured it to the dock and all of us got in, while I gave a brief water and boating safety introduction. Then Allison learned to row. She rowed all around the world, hooked to the dock. The wind was still brisk, so we couldn't really go anywhere yet.

I went out for my "run", which was good. I cooled off and enjoyed a shower.

We walked up to Largent's for supper, and when we got back, the wind had eased up. Allison was ready to go away from the dock. All aboard, I started out rowing, then she took over. We ended up in front of the GC (maybe 45 minutes later), and another half hour or so later we were back at the JC.

They wanted a fire, and I started it, but the cool wind picked up again and we broke it apart and covered it and moved inside.

We are all pretty tired tonight.

Tomorrow we're looking forward to going "fishing" at the Fish store.

My hips are a little sore tonight--maybe sitting too much?? I don't know.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment