Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday 05.04.2011

Another night of fragmented sleep. But I did sleep this morning. Of course Daniel was out of bed when I woke.

He went to play golf, while I stayed in and put together a potato salad for potluck tomorrow at the J.O.B. I made lots, and had a container for Dan to take back with him.

I called over to the Rehab facility and spoke with Aunt Lois to see if she was up to visitors, and did she need anything from her house. She wanted her mail. I fixed a small container of potato salad for her, too, as she hasn't had anything "homemade" for over a week, being in the hospital and now rehab.

All was well at her house, though there was no mail. There was a note on the table that it needed to be restarted. Her neighbor came over with fresh-out-of-the-oven banana muffins on a plate for me to take to A. Lois. Thank you, Lynnette. They were yummy.

I stopped at the post office per Lois' request for a change of address form, then went over to the rehab place. It's very aesthetic, and Lois says she likes it.

She looks good, though maybe a little tired. I stayed through dinner, helping her with the change of address card, charged her cell phone, and left to come home.

I got back in time to send Daniel back to the trailer. *sad face* But it was still daylight, and I decided to go out for a jog.

That went well. The street lights were coming on just the last three blocks.

A shower and bed. Tomorrow is a workday for me, with a haircut after work.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment