Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday 05.17.2011

Dan says I woke him up with my snoring. That doesn't really surprise me. I was really tired. And though I woke easily when the radio came on to get up for work, I could have just as easily slept the morning.

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, and a fair day at work, thanks again. It blew up an hour and a half or so before we left, and it will not be pretty for the oncoming shift, or for tomorrow, either.

I was getting a migraine again this morning, but "interrupted" it successfully. It's odd, what the brain does. The pain was gone, and the spasm had lessened but not stopped, and I was feeling a little "spacey" for a few hours. Well, most of the afternoon.

I'm mostly better tonight, with a bit of neck soreness and facial numbness leftover. I'm thinking it should be gone by morning.

Tomorrow I'll be going to The Lake. Yippee!! I'd like to jog first before leaving, but will let the day unfold. Dan wants to golf before going back to the trailer. Pray for good weather!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment