Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday 05.03.2011

I didn't sleep as well as I thought I would have, but I had a good day anyway.

About noon I had a phone call saying the meeting that I was going to was cancelled. So I didn't have to go to Jackson. And the dealership called to get authorization to fix the problem.

Since my afternoon was now free, I went out for a jog. It was a cold 50 degrees, and trying to rain. But I had a good jog. Shortly after I got back in, the dealership called to say the car was done. Woo Hoo!!

Shower, snack, over to get the car. The oxygen diffuser electrical component had failed. (not oxygen sensor) Hopefully it's a definitive repair.

Dan got home, and we went out for supper.

We've had a quiet night; tomorrow, maybe he'll golf? I don't have anything scheduled.

Please keep those who are experiencing life changes in your hearts. (isn't that all of us?) Especially those who are dealing with parental declines. Love you Sue, Theresa, and Diane, and Kathy Sue and Tom.

Hugs.

1 comment: