Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday 05.05.2011

Not hardly sleeping, I got up for work. Was just about ready for breakfast when the phone rang for me to stay home. Ok, back to bed.

I could feel that I was finally going back to sleep when the phone rang again. 0620. Need you to come in... So I got up and had breakfast, got ready, and clocked in by 0800.

We had a good day that fell apart about 5:30 this evening. We floated a couple of our staff out to other units today, too. I fear it may be my turn tomorrow.

After leaving the hospital, I went over to Lauretta's for a haircut. A much needed haircut.

A safe drive home in a light rain, thank you God.

This evening I learned of a loss. Sue, Theresa, and Diane, may God's peace surround you, as it has your father.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment