Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday 05.08.2011 Mother's Day

I hardly slept last night, and when I finally did, the alarm came on for Daniel to get up. Ugh. And I didn't really sleep again in the morning. Ugh again.

So I got up and had breakfast, looked at the television for a bit and turned that off, looked at the computer for a while. Hm. I should go out for a jog in the clear blue sky day, 65 degrees.

I got ready to go, and my phone rang. It was Jeremy, so I took the call. We had a nice visit. He's doing well; it was great to talk with him.

And then I went out for a jog.

What a beautiful day! I had a good jog, and enjoyed being outdoors. When I got back, I met another of my neighbors and visited with her for a bit.

Back inside, I had another couple of phone calls before I could shower, and after I did, Frank came for a visit.

We had a nice evening together.

Tomorrow is a workday for me, and Dan is coming home tomorrow night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment