Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday 05.14.2011

I slept off and on, as I usually do, and got up about 9. I had breakfast and a shower, and got ready to go to the theater (or theatre, however you prefer).

Leah drove us to the Wharton Center on the MSU campus. She bought the tickets--third row, center. We were eye level with the stage.

Chicago. What a production!! The staging, lights, simple set--small cast that was most excellent in their singing/dancing/acting skills. It was an enjoyable afternoon.

Back home, I had a couple of phone calls, then got the veggies ready to take to Lois' house tomorrow, to visit with her, Donna, Sue, and Diane. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm feeling pretty good, too, aside from the naggy leftover sore area in my head from the migraine yesterday. It will get better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment