Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday 05.07.2011

I had a good block of sleep during the night, which was a nice change. I enjoyed the morning, thinking of what I needed to do today, and realized it was time for me to get ready for Dan's friend's son's wedding.

It was lovely; the nicest Catholic wedding mass I've been to. Father announced that there would be no receiving line, that the newlyweds would visit their guests at the reception. So most people left right away. I lingered a few minutes to see them outside, but decided to leave. They were probably taking pictures and I didn't want to wait that long.

I stopped at Meijer for fuel, which has come down to $4.01 here, and into the store for a few fresh items, then home to wait for Daniel.

He arrived a bit later, changed clothes, and we went to the reception. It was very nice, too. We visited and ate, and left about 9:30 so we could get home and Dan to bed. He's up and back to work in the morning.

Not me. I'm hoping to get some exercise tomorrow, like jogging.

Thank you for reading. Mother's Day Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment