Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wednesday 05.25.2011

Finally.

I haven't been able to log into the Blogger, so I tried sending the post by using my phone, but I saw that it translated into something other than what I wrote, and I deleted that.

Yesterday I went out for a jog in between rain showers, and Dan and enjoyed dinner at Los Tres Amigos.

Today I worked, and had a fairly nice day, even though the unit was busy. The morning didn't go very well--pouring rain and no shuttle, and I had called security for the group of us that were in the parking lot. The shuttle didn't show, so I walked the two blocks over to the hospital. Even though I had an umbrella, I was soaked on my arms and legs, and a funny spot across my bottom where the water ran off my coat. Damp underwear and wet socks are not a comfortable way to start a 12 1/2 hour shift. Much to my surprise, I did not melt.

Dan went back to the trailer this afternoon.

Tomorrow is a workday again for me, and I'm hoping that I'm not too tired to drive up to the lake afterwards. What I'm really hoping for, though, is good weather up there for the next three days so I can get my chores done.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment