Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday 05.16.2011

I worked today, on my own unit, and we had a pretty good day. Which is a good thing, because I only slept maybe two hours total last night.

I went to bed about 11:15, feeling sleepy. I got settled into the bed, stretching out and getting myself comfortable. And was wide awake. Ugh.

Ok. Deep breathing. Relaxation exercises (you know, start with your feet and move up the body), more breathing. Count backwards from 100. Most times that works. I often get to the low 90's before either falling asleep or my mind wandering away, forgetting about counting. I listened to a couple of different types of music. I saw 2 o'clock. Ugh again.

I did doze off then, waking a few minutes after 4. I slept again with the radio waking me at 0425. I took a deep breath, praised God for my life, and got up.

Dan got home tonight, too. He hopes to golf tomorrow, while I go back to work.

After a restful night.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment