Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday 05.20.2011

What a wonderful day!

Heavy fog socked in by 0400. Diane said it was foggy when she got up, about 0730. I was happy to see the clock at 0920. Woo Hoo!! Time to get up!!

And it was sunny, with the fog mostly burned off, wispy clouds moving out, temps mid 60's.

Diane was out on the neighbor's dock, fishing. She caught a nice mess of keepers--6 or so. That made her a happy girl.

After breakfast, I started getting my things together to leave, but had to get outdoors. I decided to trim up a bush that I had been looking at, which was down by the water, and keep Diane company while she fished. It was fun, as she would call out "fish on" when appropriate, and I watched her reel them in.

I also moved some leaves and twigs/sticks around, not having time to burn them. But the debris is still pretty wet, so hopefully, I'll be able to do that next time up.

We dawdled as much as we could, but ended up leaving the JC about 4 pm.

A safe, and beautiful drive home, as a lot of the flowering trees are blooming.

I dropped Diane at her place and continued on my way, stopping to refuel before getting home. $3.84 here in Lansing this evening. Still too high, but better than $4.48.

I'm unpacked, fed, and tired.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment