Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday 05.06.2011

Ugh. Started the day being "on-call", then called in a couple hours later. To Float. To the cardiac unit. Did I say Ugh?

I looked for a good attitude to take with me, but it seemed that there wasn't much of it. I did the best I could, trying to keep my mind and heart open to the patients, listening for what God might be trying to tell me. At the end of the shift, as I was telling the patients good-bye, they surprised me with their remarks of kindness and how nice I was. (I realize now how much I was struggling, and how much better those comments made me feel) I went back to my home unit to clock out, and "decompressed" with my co-workers. Ugh, again.

A safe drive home, thank you God. I talked to Dan, and wrote here.

Tomorrow is a wedding in the afternoon and a reception later that Daniel will be joining me at. And tonight, I'm tired.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment