Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday 04.06.2011

I felt like I slept pretty good last night, even though I woke several times. I went back to sleep fairly readily and felt almost rested. Dan had gotten up about 8, but I slept until 9:30ish.

And woke with sinus pressure.

It was lightly raining this morning, and the birds were quite noisy about it. I took a claritin, then after breakfast added a sudafed. That kind of helped, but the pressure was making my teeth hurt, so the tylenol and motrin came aboard, too. That, and some hot brew. I continued to drink water to re-hydrate from these past couple of non-drinking work days, and after a couple hours I started to feel better. Finally.

Dan went out to do errands, while I stayed home and did our business stuff on the computer, and a load of laundry.

When he got back, I fixed supper. He decided that he would go back to the trailer tonight, instead of getting up early tomorrow, and got himself ready to go. He left after supper.

I had a quiet evening, and got myself ready to go to The Lake tomorrow morning! (Have a septic guy coming to look at the gurgling issue... Hope he finds a low-cost solution...)

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment