Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday 04.05.2011

I had a pretty good workday today.

I started out hearing the alarm/radio this morning after it had been on about 10 minutes. A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God, and it was dry. Yesterday morning, in the rain, there were a couple of maybe possums? that had been schmucked and spattered on the road. I saw a couple of frogs, too, hopping across the highway. Looks like spring...

One of the girls had agreed to come in to work for me in the afternoon, so that I could attend a meeting. We had a good meeting, and I enjoyed being off the floor. I was able to leave a little early. It was still light out! Thank you Heidi.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was home, and we went out for supper, enjoying the company.

Tomorrow is kind of unplanned, but I'd sure like to go up to The Lake. Dan goes back to work on Thursday.

I'm a bit tired and hope to sleep tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment