Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday 04.21.2011

I didn't sleep much last night, or so it seemed. I did watch the sunrise over the lake. Most Awesome.

It was a little breezy this morning, and as the day went on, the wind died down, the clouds moved out, and it was a beautiful blue sky day, with the sun twinkling on the water. The snow melted, most of it, and as it did, the birds were picking at bugs and worms and the squirrels were digging for acorns, successfully. It was fun to watch how eagerly they were going in and out of the trees.

I moved furniture, vacuumed along the wall, got the bugs out of the windowsills and tracks, as well as the sliding door track. Washed a couple walls, taped and put two coats of Kilz on the wall. Prepared and ate food, then Bob called to invite me over for strawberry shortcake at 7:30 pm. Which was perfect. I was just finishing the painting for the day.

That was yummy. It was good to get out of the house, and we visited some.

Back at the JC, my newly painted wall looks pretty good. I'll check it in the morning light. I also want to touch up the access cover where it got marked up a little from the insulation job. And the ceiling around the furnace.

I need to go into Hale, too, for milk, and stop at the township office to pay the transfer station fee.

I'm a little sore tonight, especially the right wrist. And I'm tired.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment