Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday 04.03.2011

A quiet day for me. Dan had left for work, and I continued to doze the remainder of the morning.

After breakfast, I looked at the computer for the weather forecast, as it was cold and drizzly outside. It was predicted to stop precipitating about 1 pm, so I planned to go out to the store about 2 pm. Around noon we had GIANT snow clumps falling from the sky, forming an almost solid curtain that blocked visibility. Of course, it didn't stick, but it eventually turned to rain.

I had a snack before going out. It was about 3, but still raining. It was just a light drizzle when I returned to the car, and had completely stopped during the drive home.

I fixed supper and ate, read a little, wrote here, and am off to bed soon.

I'm scheduled to work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment