Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 04.30.2011

I worked today--the first time in a long time that we actually had a decent day.

On the way home, I thought the car was sounding "funny". I looked down at the gages; they all looked ok. Then the engine light came on, just as I was looking at it. Hm. Back to the shop for this car. I slowed down a little, but either I became accustomed to the noise, or it lessened, because I don't think it was as loud after another 10 miles or so.

I made it home, thank you God, and lifted the hood. I saw a little spilled oil from the oil change, and the hood prop rod wasn't latched into it's holder. Neither of those things would make the engine light come on, though. The oil level was appropriate.

I hope it gets me to Jackson and back tomorrow, and I'll take it back on Monday.

I've felt pretty good today. Tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment