Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday 04.18.2011

I slept fair. The radio came on telling me it was time to get up. With a winter storm warning (in mid-April!) predicted to start about the time I would be driving, I wanted to leave a few minutes early.

It was dry when I left here. A few minutes south it looked like occasional bugs in my headlights. Oh, it's snow flurries. Another few miles, snow, not sticking on the pavement, driving ok. Leslie--snowing hard, decreased visibility. Slowing down. Rives Junction--road feeling "greasy", everyone driving with reduced speed. The ground is white here. Into Jackson, it's snowing hard. I'm glad I'm at my destination. The shuttle takes me over to the hospital. A little while later I see the maintenance guys shoveling, and the machine with the big round snow brush was out, too, clearing the sidewalks.

We did not get the rain and ice that was predicted, though, and the drive home was dry pavement, thank you God.

I had a good workday with a great group.

Dan went back to the trailer this evening. He left before I got back *sad face*. He works the next several days.

I work tomorrow, then I'm wanting to go north. Not sure how that's going to turn out, though.

I'm feeling pretty good, just a little tired.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment