Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday 04.11.2011

Neither Dan nor I slept very well last night. It was so warm, and this building doesn't cool off very well. Just like it doesn't stay warm in the winter, unless the sun is shining. The central air ran all night, until I turned it off about 8 this morning. Crazy--it was only 59 outdoors. I opened the sliding door and let the cool air in. I closed it after a couple hours, and then about noon, I turned the furnace back on. What?!? Temps dropping, no sun. You'd think we were in the U.P. with the a/c and furnace on in the same 24 hours. We ARE in Michigan, though. Ahh, Michigan. Love it.

He went out to hit golf balls, and when he came back we went grocering. When we went into the store, gasoline was $3.64/gallon. We came out of the store, $3.99. WHAT?!?! This increased gas price is really going to negatively impact a lot of people, as well as the economy. I sure hope it comes back down, and soon.

We had supper, he had a nap, then left to go back to the trailer for the next few days. It was only about 7 pm, and I went out for a walk/jog. I jogged a little more today--a block or two, several times. I'm pleased with my body's ability to get back into this level of exercise.

A quiet evening, and I hope to be able to go out tomorrow, too. I'm feeling pretty good, thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment