Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday 04.29.2011

What a beautiful blue-sky day we had here!

I slept better last night, thank you God, and the birds woke me with their loud songs.

After breakfast I watched the "royal wedding" for a while, then got myself ready to go out for a jog.

I did good again today, and the sun felt good, too.

When I got back in, the dealership called saying my car was done. Yippee!!

I showered and ate, and went over to pick it up. They found a wheel bearing that was bad, causing the traction light to come on, as well as the engine light. That repair was covered by the powertrain warranty. Yippee again!! I also had them rotate the tires, do an oil change, and detail it inside and out. It was sitting inside their work area, all beauty-ated, and boy did it look nice. The service area was quite busy, and I enjoyed watching the others looking at my car. (I know, it's just a car...) When I got it outside, I put the top down. Ahhh.....

Back home, I put my accessories back in, and put Rain X on the windows. I sure like that product.

I had a quiet evening, and hope to sleep well again tonight, as I work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment