Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday 04.22.2011

I heard the loons calling--I think they woke me--about 0530. They were very noisy; it sounded like at least 3 birds. I've only seen the pair, though. I went back to sleep, woke to see the sunrise, and dozed again.

It's been overcast most of the day, though the sun tried to burn through at one point this afternoon.

I had a headache this morning. When my nose started running, I realized it was a migraine, and took some medicine for it. The meds worked, blocking the pain, and it eventually stopped spasming.

I went into Hale and did those errands, then back home I went outside while it was dry. Almost all of the snow is gone, with only a few shaded areas not melted. And the puddles are absorbing into the earth.

As I checked the shelter out in the yard, I discovered that a bracket had come off. I found the right size tools and put it back together, then putzed around in the garage a bit. It was really windy 45 degrees, and I was glad I had a hat and gloves.

I went for a walk over to the GC to check things out over there. Everything ok, though I was surprised at the amount of tree-fall in the woods. Two had fallen over Grace Street and had been cut up/moved.

Back inside, I warmed up, fixed supper and ate. Back to painting. I finished the wall, painted the access door to the attic, and touched up the ceiling around the furnace from when that was replaced.

I'm tired tonight, and my head is sore from the headache. It has started raining--I'm hoping it's a nice day tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment