Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday 03.30.2011

Just a little fatigued today. I slept pretty good, at intervals, but without Daniel's "sleeping noises" I was able to get back to sleep ok. The birds' loud chirping at the sunshine woke me. *smile* I enjoyed my day. Breakfast, fresh brew, reading computer stuff. I started getting sleepy this afternoon, but decided to go out for a walk instead. I went over to the local city park that has a swimming pond/lake and trails. While going through the woods, I heard something rustle--I stood still and watched, and saw a raccoon walking in an arc, backing up to trees and fallen trees, rubbing and ?spraying. It turned around and saw me, scampered up a tree, and peeked around, just like you see in the drawings. Cute. I smiled and thanked God for this bit of entertainment. I also had my phone with me, and took a few pics, though I realize as I write this, I haven't looked at them yet. Sometimes it's kind of hard to see what the picture is, in the brighter light outdoors. Back home, I started dinner. Dan called, saying he was on the way home, and we enjoyed yummy swiss steak, mashed potatoes, and fresh broccoli. It wasn't too long that he was off to bed. He'll get up and go back to Gun Lake tomorrow, and I'll go back to sleep. I do have a massage tomorrow, and I am ready for that. And other than being a little tired today, I've felt pretty good. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment