Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday 03.29.2011

I made it through another workday. We were again terribly busy, and I clocked out a full hour late tonight. The good news is that I do not work tomorrow.

Sometime after noon, I realized that I was getting a headache. And not long after that, I realized it was a migraine. I didn't think I had any fresh migraine medicine (it had expired, and I had discarded it), so I took a part of a tylenol with codeine, a plain tylenol, and a motrin, and hoped it would work. About a half hour later, I realized that the pain was going away. Yippee--it worked!! That's the first time I've interrupted the migraine before it got really bad.

For a few hours I felt "hung-over", and tonight I have just a little soreness in my head from the spasm.

Tomorrow is a rest and recuperation day. Dan will be home in the evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment