Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday 03.15.2011

(No post for Monday. I had worked, then done grocery shopping on the way home. By the time I got groceries put away and myself settled down, I had fallen asleep.... and went to bed.)

Tuesday I worked. I got up to see bloodshot eyes in the mirror. I first noticed it yesterday afternoon, but this morning was even more reddened, especially the left one. I don't know....


I had a meeting this afternoon, and had gotten someone to cover for me. She wanted the hours for the rest of the afternoon, so I ended up leaving about 5 pm. It was nice to get home a little earlier. Dan wasn't home, and I laid on the sofa and read most of the handouts from the meeting, though a couple pages I was looking "through my eyelids".

It wasn't long after Dan got home that he went to bed.

A light spring rain started this afternoon and is continuing this evening. All of our snow is gone, except for a few "plow piles", which are reduced at least by half. I've heard that some people have daffodils and crocus up and ready to bloom. Woo Hoo!!!

Other than being tired the last couple of days, I've felt pretty good. I haven't noticed as much cardiac arrhythmia, but it's still there. I haven't heard from the cardiologist about the Holter moniter results, so it must not be really bad, huh?

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment