Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday 03.07.2011

Although I was awake several times during the night, I almost felt rested this morning when the alarm came on. I got up and got ready for work.

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God. I'm surprised I'm not seeing more critters yet. A couple of rabbits, a skunk, and a couple of something others about that size in the road.

I've been fortunate enough to have caught the shuttle these last several workdays, and it was there again today.

We had another busy day, with odd diagnoses that needed atypical care, for our area at least. And with a great crew, we got through it. It was "blowing up" when we left. I know the next shift is going to be busy, too.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan was home, but tired. He had done his list of errands, including a trip to Flint. Maybe tomorrow he'll be able to rest.

Me too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment