Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday 03.31.2010

I was very disappointed that I didn't sleep well last night. It seemed that I was awake every 45 minutes or hour. Ugh. Although I did go back to sleep each time, interrupted sleep is not good. After Daniel left for work I did a little better, with the last interval being an hour, and I woke at 10 am. Later than I had wanted, but at least I got a little rest.

Breakfast, shower, and it wasn't too much longer before I had to go to Leah's for my massaaahhge. She did a great job today, working the stress areas that may have contributed to the headache the other day.

Daniel called just as I was finishing there. He's back at the trailer tonight.

I went out for a walk this evening. Not quite as far as yesterday, but enough to perspire. After a shower I looked at the internet a bit, and now I'm ready for bed.

Tomorrow is a workday. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

P.S. I don't know what this formatting is doing. I do put spaces between the paragraphs...

No comments:

Post a Comment