Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday 03.20.2011

What a workday.

Daniel got up and left for his commute, I got up and ready for mine.

A safe drive to Jackson, thank you God. Those dead deer along the highway have thawed out and are really smelly.

I ended up having to "float" out to another area of the hospital again today. Ugh. I did my best as a "helper", trying to find and hold on to a positive attitude while working outside of my comfort zone. I tried to keep my heart and mind open to hear God's messages, to be able to see what it was that I was supposed to share and/or receive from being there.

I was able to take more time with the people who needed it, instead of rushing in and out of the patient rooms like a "regular" staff person would have to do. I know I made a difference in at least 3 people's day.

And I am very happy that the shift ended. I clocked out and had a safe drive home in the rain, thanks again.

Daniel is staying at the trailer tonight.

I'm a bit tired, with sore feet.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment