Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday 03.06.2011

I had a good day today.

Dan went to work, I finished sleeping. I enjoyed the morning, and this afternoon I went over to Flushing to visit my Aunt, LoLo. I had been wanting to go over, and today worked out, so I went.

And it turned out to be a very good day to go. She had been released/discharged from "rehab" from the nursing home, and Diane had gotten her home just a couple hours before I got there.

We had a nice visit, and Sue came in, too. We girls caught up, and it was obvious that LoLo needed a break. Diane got her settled on her bed; we three went out for supper.

We had a good time, laughing and talking. It felt like a holiday, or like Friday, or maybe just a good day.

Lois had gotten herself up while we were gone. We visited a bit more before Susie and I had to leave.

A safe drive home, thank you God. I got home about 15 minutes before Dan did.

He showered and tried to stay up, but went to bed before sleeping much in the chair. These hours are wearing on him.

We both work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment