Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 03.19.2011

We actually had a nice day at the hospital. Initially, though, it appeared that I would be quite busy with all the tasks that needed to be done. But we had students, and they picked up many of those, freeing me to do the skilled tasks. And I ended up having a nice day. Thank you, Students.

Dan came home tonight, and his laundry is about done. He has been catching up on some computer stuff, as there is no internet at the trailer :-( We have good cell phone signal, though. He works tomorrow and Monday, and finally has a couple days off come Tuesday. At least that's the schedule right now.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I felt pretty good again today, thank you God. I'm tired tonight--I didn't sleep well last night--and hope to sleep a little better tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment