Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday 03.12.2011

What a day!

After getting up and ready for the day, I drove over to Shelbyville, where Dan had found a mobile home to stay in on those days when he doesn't want to drive the hour and a half back home. I went over to have a better look at it, and to get some cleaning done.

I unloaded the car, looked around, and decided to take pictures first, before I started making changes. Here is the link, if you're interested in seeing it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/katherinejacque/OurNewTrailer?authkey=Gv1sRgCMqN-e6xy5rNPA&feat=directlink

It was blustery and cold. I was glad to go inside.

I vacuumed all the way through, then used the crevice tool to go around the edges and under and inbetween. I took a break to eat before disinfecting the bathroom with a bucket of bleach water (and a little soap).

Dan got home, and we moved the king sized bed that came with the place, and I vacuumed before putting it back in place. We visited while I continued with the bucket and cloth. I ended up doing all the floors except the entryway. I washed the walls in the bathroom, too, as well as some of the others. I was pleased that it wasn't as dirty as I thought it was going to be.

Dan went to bed, while I finished up, and I went on home. He has to work tomorrow, and I hadn't planned to stay the night.

A safe drive home, thank you God. (It's about 50-65 miles, depending on which route is taken), and about an hour and a half, regardless. I was trying to get a headache, which was feeling like a migraine, but I took some tylenol and motrin, and was feeling better after a half hour or so, thanks again.

I don't work tomorrow; I sure I'll find something to do.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment