Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday 02.24.2011 Bone Densitromitry

I didn't sleep but maybe 3 hours total last night.

I got up and ready for the day, going over to the Mid Michigan Physician's building for the bone density DEXA scan. After checking in at the window, Tammy called me back, reviewed my chart briefly, positioned me on the table, and the machine did it's thing. She had done my scan in February of '09, and said that she'd see me in a couple of years. That was kind of cool, having the same technician after time passes.

If all our scans could be so easy. I was back in my car 20 minutes later. Non-invasive, no IV sites, injections, changing clothes, drinking something, etc.

I stopped at Meijer, filled up the car (ouch--these gas prices keep going up....) and went in for a few groceries. I was ready for lunch when I got home, so I ate.

And then I got sleepy.

I laid down, but only slept about 20 minutes. I was hoping for maybe an hour or so.

Dan got home a little earlier this evening, and we caught up on a couple things. He just needs to catch up with himself, he's been working so much.

I was able to get my computer back online, all by myself!! Unfortunately, I'm not sure just what the magic fix was. I got it, though.

And other than a little fatigue, I've been pretty good today.

Nothing scheduled tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment