Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday 02.20.2011 Another Snowstorm

These last several nights have been laced with hot flashes. They had eased a bit, but I've been waking up and wondering why I'm awake. Then--oh, I get it--blankets off, restless, hot. I've remembered that I do better if I just get out of bed, walk across the living room and use the guest bathroom (whether I need to or not), and go back to bed. By that time, the event is over and I can lay there awake again for awhile.

I had a good day, though, today. Dan went to work, and I showered, did a yoga sequence, ironed, emptied the dishwasher, read through some internet stuff.

The snow started about 1 pm, heavy, and continued heavy until after 7 pm, leaving us with about 6 inches of beautiful snow. Daniel had a slow drive home, but he arrived safely, thank you God. Since I've been writing this, I've heard the icy precipitation hitting the windows. Oh, yippee.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us. If it's safe to drive.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment