Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday 02.06.2011

A much better workday today, though the pall overshadowed the us.

I was really tired when I got up this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised that I felt so good after lunch (at 2 o'clock), and for the rest of the afternoon. I had seen that it was snowing some outdoors, but when I got to the car, it had freezing rained a little, and all the glass needed scraped. The temp was 32 degrees, though, and with the car started the ice melted quickly and was easily removed.

Along the way home there were 2 cars off the road in different areas. My speed was only 45-48 mph. One of the vehicles that had passed me was one of those off the road, stuck in the snow.

Dan got home shortly after I did. He watched a little of the Super Bowl before going off to bed. I'm on my way soon, too.

Tomorrow I finally get to rest.

My ears are still "full" feeling from flying, and sore. They're "ringing", too. Sure hope that resolves soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment