Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday 01.25.2011

The drive to Jackson was good, thank you God. Not the freezing rain/slick road surfaces that was predicted.

The morning at the J.O.B. place went fairly well. We had one too many staff people today, and I split the shift with someone else so that we each wouldn't loose quite so many hours. As the afternoon wore on, we sent our patients home and closed the overflow unit, but Labor and Delivery "blew up" and needed help. The person who came in for me went over to help, and I offered before I left. I was happy to be told that i could leave. Thank you God, again.

It was 4:30 ish when I got home. Dan was going over to hang with his golf friends, so I got ready to go up north. I left the house about an hour or so later.

I had a safe drive up, thank you God. The roads were mostly dry until I got up to the lake itself. The neighbor had "tracked" the driveway, and snowblowed some of it, too, so I could drive in. I'm going to have to move some snow, though, so that I'll be able to get out.

It's really beautiful here. Quiet, about a foot or so, with drifts. I hope I can get pictures tomorrow. The furnace guys are scheduled to be here, and I've got furniture to move to give them room to work.

I'm feeling pretty good, overall. A little tired, but I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment