Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday 01.11.2011

The low volume of the classical music on the radio jarred my brain this morning. I had been turning and trying to get comfortable to doze back off for what seemed like a half hour and had just dozed off. Ugh. Time to get up.

A safe drive down, thank you God.

We had a busy day that got better at the end of the shift. And I had a visitor--brother Jim stopped by to see me, looking "all that" in his hat. I was able to take a break, and I enjoyed our short visit. Thanks for coming up, Jim.

The snow started about noon, so when we left there was about 4 inches accumulated on our vehicles. It was kind of pretty out, mainly because it wasn't windy.

A safe drive home, thanks again.

Dan had gotten new phones for us--Droidx--and spent the evening trying to get it set up. So far he's about halfway through the process. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to play with mine.

He has appointments tomorrow; I'm looking forward to catching up with some housework.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment