Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday 01.23.2011

What a beautiful, sunshiney day! Clear blue, single digit, not-much-wind, sun reflecting off of the bright white snow.

I enjoyed the drive to Jackson for a surprise birthday party. And she was surprised!! It was a very nice luncheon. I enjoyed the afternoon.

From there, I picked up Frank, and we did drive-bys of the list of properties. Of those, he found one that he might want to see, because the garage/yard was kind of funny. One at a time, he'll find what he wants.

A safe drive home, thank you God, and a quiet evening watching football.

Tomorrow is a workday for me. Dan will be going back on Wednesday.

I'm kind of tired tonight, with naggy leftover soreness in my head from that headache yesterday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment