Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday 01.09.2011

I had a pretty good day today. Dan went to work, I slept a little longer, and got up about 9 and got ready for the day.

The sun was beautiful in the clear blue sky, with temps in the teens. I watched a couple of home improvement shows, had breakfast, and went out to get a few groceries.

I took my time, looking around at a few things. I went over to Target to browse there, too, but it wasn't long before I was done.

Back out in the sunshine (with a cold wind) I went home. I replaced the light bulbs in the garage door opener, swept out the garage, and went on inside.

Dan had called to say he wasn't feeling too well, but ended up staying the workday. When he got home, he looked a bit punky, but looked better as the evening went on. He said he felt a little better, too.

After he went to bed I did some reading, and stretched some. My left arm is still a little tight but seems to be improving, thank you God.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment