Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday 01.02.2011

I slept pretty good, and got up this morning around 9:30. Ready for the day, I breakfasted and made a grocery list. And I thought that while I was out, I would stop at the storage unit, taking some of the "seasonal" things back over. I ended up taking all of the decor down and putting it away. After lunch, Dan helped load the boxes and totes into his car, and off we went. It sure went a lot faster having someone else help carry things. In just a few minutes I had everything put away in the storage unit. We have ended the Holiday Season at the Jacque household.

We stopped at the pharmacy, then over to Meijer. The list was short, so that went pretty fast, too.

The rest of the afternoon/evening was quiet.

We both work tomorrow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment