Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday 01.14.2011

I've had a great few days off. I'm rested and have applied enough skin care products to get my hands almost healed up. I would guess that by tomorrow afternoon they'll be sore again from the frequent "hand hygiene" that needs to be done at the J.O.B.

I went to Meijer and got a few groceries, and made a pot of soup. Fresh mushrooms, broccoli, a bit of onion, a potato, fat-free half and half and milk, parmesan and cheddar cheeses. I was surprised that Daniel enjoyed it as much as he did, and I ended up with 2 servings in the refrigerator. I think I've learned something from those cooking shows.

I've played with the new "smart phone"--they are so powerful--I'm a bit overwhelmed by it, and there's sooo much you can do with it. I'll never use it to it's potential. But I'll continue learning it.

Tomorrow is a work day for both of us.

The warm/hot water helped me stretch my arm this morning. It feels pretty good tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment